Blood Glucose Monitoring System BG-710
Spieth BG-710 Blood Glucose Meter measures the current and converts the measurement to the amount of glucose in the blood. Glucose in the blood sample mixed with reagent on the test strip causes a small electric current. The amount of current created depends on how much glucose is in the blood. The blood glucose result is displayed on the meter’s LCD display.
Checking your blood glucose doesn't have to get in the way of your life. The system is designed for quick, accurate testing, so you can get your number without giving it a second thought. The system is designed to be simply easy for quick, accurate testing.
* High accuracy ISO 15197:2015
* GDH-FAD, less interference, more accurate
* Strip ejector, safer
* Ergonomic design, easier to use
* Speaker, reading broadcast
*Bluetooth/USB optional, better data management
* Wide HCT range: 0-70%
* Expanded indication: neonatals, children, pregnant women, people with anemia
* Large, easy-to-read display.
* Simply see test results.
* Proven accuracy - fulfills the EN ISO standard 15197:2015
* Wide test strip dosing area just a small drop of blood
* Spill resistant vial designed to hold strips tightly in place